… spoil your furbaby this christmas with one of these sparkling dog necklaces! bling, bling!
December 20th, 2014 · No Comments
December 18th, 2014 · No Comments
December 16th, 2014 · No Comments
here’s a “chihuahua” christmas commercial to be taken with a grain of salt and some laughter!
we fully support the video’s famous slogan in the end: a dog is for life, not just for christmas!
December 15th, 2014 · No Comments
“isn’t he just angelic?”
“i love all my prizes!”
a huge thank you to famous chihuahua, all the people who voted for me and all sponsors who awarded me prizes in the 2014 world’s cutest famous chihuahua picture contest
“i’m proud to be a famous chihuahua!”
think your chihuahua has what it takes to win a famous chihuahua picture contest? click here to enter the 2014 famous chihauhua christmas picture contest!
PICTURE FEATURES ARE NOW 40% OFF!
GET 1 PICTURE AT $9.95 (REGULAR $14.95) OR, 3 PICTURES AT $12.95 (REGULAR $19.95)
December 13th, 2014 · No Comments
winter can be rough on your chihuahua’s sensitive paw pads. it’s a good idea to prevent winter weather-related paw pad injuries by following some basic dog paw care tips and by using products like dog bootie pet paw socks designed for paw protection.
tips to prevent paw pad injuries
- when possible, walk your chihuahua on grass or snow to avoid salty sidewalks. contact with deicers can lead to chemical burns.
- wipe your chihuahua’s paws when they come in from the cold to prevent them from ingesting salty deicers.
- trim inner-pad hair from long-haired chihuahuas short during the winter months to prevent ice balls that retain deicing salts from forming.
- take your chihuahua for more frequent short walks to prevent hypothermia or frostbite.
- feed your chihuahua essential fatty acids to prevent their skin from cracking or drying out, …and finally,
- protect your chihuahua’s paws by having them wear dog bootie paw socks!